Come & click me

Monday, November 22, 2010

AL RAWSHA - ARAB CUISINE

 Mandy rice - Chicken
Kabshah kebab - unfortunately it was very salthy

Arab cuisine one of my favourite food. This is my second visit to Al Rawsha. First time i went there at Jalan Damai off Jalan Ampang Branch. Went there for berbuka puasa with my MMU mate.

I ordered Mandy Rice and Mr. P ordered Kabshah Kebab - lamb. The rice is delicious and unfortunately, kebab so salthy. Poor you Mr. P. But we managed to get the replacement and by that time, Mr. P already full + no selera anymore (Frustrated)...so sorry ya...

The price quite expensive if compare to Jalan Damai coz here open 24 hours.


Food: 4/5 except the salthy kebab
Location: 4/5 (have a lot of parking space and the restaurant so huge, from Kg Pandan Roundabout you can see the huge mansion)
Staff: 4/5 they so friendly

Happy eating !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment