Come & click me

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WAU PENYU - SOLARIS DUTAMAS

 on the table
 wau penyu signage
 ribena laici, normally uolls hear ribena longan rite. but its different. the taste superb
 laksa penang - they use tuna ..not so spicy...
 mee kari - delicious but the quantity less
nasi goreng kampung + ayam percik - marvellous. nasi goreng serve with fried egg, 2 stick of satay. ayam percik order separately.

 Everyday i use pass this restaurant because it's near to my house (about 10 minutes driving). One day, my sis n me searching for place to eat. My sis said why dont we try the new restaurant. I said ok. The restaurant serve Pantai Timur Food + Western such as Nasi Dagang, Nasi Kerabu, Rojak Betik (Terengganu), Ayam Percik, Laksam, Sup Ekor & all Kelantan & Terengganu dish.

The food so ok and the  price quite expensive compare to normal restaurant with the less quantity. It situated just near to Wilayah Persekutuan Mosque inside the Solaris Dutamas.

Please visit their website http://www.waupenyu.com/ for more mouth watering menu...yummy..

happy eating !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment