Come & click me

Thursday, October 28, 2010

GARDEN - ONE UTAMA

 Table presentation
 One of the entrance which is link to Parkson
 inside the restaurant
cute little things

I went to Garden retaurant - One Utama Branch to break fast with my MMU Frens. This gathering already become our annual reunion. One of our fren suggest to this place. Plan to go to the curve branch but full booking.

Garden served local and western food. Surrounding full of artificial flowers and tree. Dining inside the garden, That's they get name of garden. During our visit to this restaurant, the service is very bad.

Waiter which attend us is very rude (bangla-he cannot understand our language and vice versa. He speak like Banglalish. I cant imagine how the management take him work there). that one story. Another story is my fren did not get their food and drink until us finish ours. I go to their manager asking where is my frens dishes.

He promised to serve the food and drink in 5 minutes. While waiting for the food arrived, the manager give my fren a free of Mushroom soup for compliment. 5 minutes later, the food and drink reach at our table. He said no charge for the food. (Bestnya) hehehe..

Thumb up for the manager for that day. thanks a lot. But they have to watch the bangla waiter or change a new one for better improvement and customer friendly.

4/5 star for the food and price
0/5 star for the waiter - bangla
4/5 star for the Manager

Happy eating guys !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment